VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
To the Congress Venue (Makuhari Messe, International Conference Hall) from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport
By Express Bus
*There is a bus stop to the Makuhari Messe directly from Narita airport and Haneda airport
Please see the following page on Keisei Bus for Bus stop, Timetable and more
From Narita Airport
From Haneda Airport
*These pages are in Japanese, please select the language you would like to to view from [Language] on the upper right.
By other ways
Please see the following page for more details.
Inter-Noise 2023 offers recommended accommodation at a special rate. please take advantage of it. Recommended accommodations are as follows.
Accommodation is sold on a first come, first served basis. The rates on the website are available until 31 July 2023.
HOW TO BOOK AN ACCOMMODATION
[For the first time]
1. Click the following button to access to the accommodation reservation website.
2. Click [NEXT], and then you will jump to the accommodation page.
*You can check the details of each accommodation to click [Accommodation Information]
**No telephone bookings**
3. Choose number of room in the Hotel that you would like to reserve.
4. Choose the dates that you would like to stay for, then click [NEXT].
* You will be [Personal Information or Log-in] page.
5. Please Click [Go to Application page] and make a new registration for the accommodation reservation.
*Please note that this account DOES NOT relate to your congress registration account.
6. Fill up your information and make a payment.
*During filling up your information, you can choose breakfast option.
7. After complete accommodation reservation, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
[For second time or later]
1. If you want to revise your reservation, please use Log-in ID and Password that you have already set at the first access and press the button [Log-in].
2. Proceed the pages and then you will be able to change your reservation.
You can check the cancelation policy to click [Accommodation Reservation] as follows.