- The congress theme of Inter-Noise 2023 is “Quieter Society with Diversity & Inclusion”
- The technical program will cover all aspects of noise control engineering, acoustics and vibration, arranging 18 technical areas and 100+ structured sessions. (see Abstracts Information)
- In the program, pre-recorded presentations are assigned as well as onsite oral presentations, and will be streamed at the venue.
- In the technical program, a special area entitled “Theme-related & Novel Approaches” is provided, which includes three interdisciplinary sessions: “Inclusive Design of Sound Environment”, “Diversity of Local Noise Issues in the World” and “Noise Control during/after the Pandemic Era”.
- Six distinguished speakers will offer two plenary and four keynote lectures on various topics. (see Distinguished Lectures)
- As special events, opening and closing ceremonies, Yong Professionals workshop and social networking event are planned.
- August 20 (Sun)
- Registration Desk Opens: 14:00–, Entrance Hall (International Conference Hall, 1F)
Opening Ceremony & Plenary Lecture 1: 16:00–, Int’l Conf Rm (2F)
Opening Reception & Exhibition: 18:00–, Lobby (2F)
- August 21 (Mon)
- Keynote Lectures 1 & 2, Technical Sessions, Poster & Exhibition
- August 22 (Tue)
- Keynote Lectures 3 & 4, Technical Sessions, Poster & Exhibition
Congress Banquet: 19:00–, Int’l Conf Rm (2F)
- August 23 (Wed)
- Technical Sessions & Exhibition
Plenary Lecture 2 & Closing Ceremony: 15:20–, Int’l Conf Rm (2F)
Closing Reception: 17:30–, Cafeteria “WORLD KITCHEN!” (Central Mall, 2F)
The details of presentation times and programs for Inter-Noise 2023 can be found on the online congress platform (Confit).