- The congress theme of Inter-Noise 2023 is “Quieter Society with Diversity & Inclusion”
- The technical program will cover all aspects of noise control engineering, acoustics and vibration, arranging 18 technical areas and 100+ structured sessions. (see Abstracts Information)
- In the technical program, a special area entitled “Theme-related & Novel Approaches” is provided, which includes three interdisciplinary sessions: “Inclusive Design of Sound Environment”, “Diversity of Local Noise Issues in the World” and “Noise Control during/after the Pandemic Era”.
- Six distinguished speakers will offer two plenary and four keynote lectures on various topics. (see Distinguished Lectures)
- As special events, opening and closing ceremonies, Yong Professionals workshop and social networking event are planned.
- August 20 (Sun): Opening ceremony & Plenary lecture 1, Opening reception
- August 21 (Mon): Technical sessions, Poster & Exhibition, Keynote lectures 1 & 2
- August 22 (Tue): Technical sessions, Poster & Exhibition, Keynote lectures 3 & 4, Congress banquet
- August 23 (Wed): Technical sessions, Poster & Exhibition, Closing ceremony & Plenary lectures 2, Closing reception