CALL FOR PAPERS
ABSTRACT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, which is the official language of all matters relating to Inter-Noise 2023.
- The corresponding author will be required to certify that the content of the proposed papers has not been presented at an engineering or scientific conference (with copyright held by the conference organiser) or published in an archival refereed journal; a statement by the authors shall be required at the time of paper submission.
- Please note that upon submission the copyright is transferred the publishing organisation, I-INCE.
- Please note that all oral presentations will be recorded and available online for conference registrants for several weeks post the conference. By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to your presentation being recorded and available to delegates online.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
Abstract submission will be submitted on Abstract/Paper management system, named as “Confit”, which has both functions Registration and Payment.
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account. (see Registration Information)
- After logging in, click on “New Submission” in “Abstract Submission” and follow the instruction on the system.
- After complete the abstract submission, you will receive an email confirmation.
- In case of submission more than one abstract, an extra fee of 8,400 JPY will be applied to each additional abstract.
- Abstract acceptance notice will be sent via email in March 2023.
- All presenters will be required to finish payment of their registration fee later with their paper submission.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- The abstract shall contain at least 100 words and at most 200 words. Hyperlinks, special characters, equations, images, and drawings should NOT be put in the abstract, and avoid the use of acronyms.
- Paper titles should be in sentence case: only the first word and proper nouns are capitalized.
- The submitted abstracts and author information will be included in the program list, booklet, and so on without being modified and will be distributed at the conference.
- Authors may edit and modify submitted information until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstracts.
- Authors may choose their intention of presentation type (Onsite-Oral, Onsite-Poster, or Online Pre-recorded, see Author Information) at present.
|Stream||Area||Organizer (JPN)||Organizer (INTL)|
|Engineering Science||01. Flow-induced Noise & Vibration||Hiroshi Yokoyama||Randolph Leung|
|02. Vibro-acoustics||Toru Yamazaki / Zenzo Yamaguchi||Laurent Maxit|
|03. Signal Processing & Measurements||Yasushi Takano / Makoto Otani||Wan-Ho Cho|
|04. Modeling & Numerical Simulation||Reiji Tomiku / Takeshi Okuzono||Cheol-Ho Jeong|
|05. Active Control of Sound & Vibration||Shinya Kijimoto / Yoshinobu Kajikawa||Woon-Seng Gan|
|Transportation & Industry||06. Transportation Noise & Vibration||Masaaki Hiroe||Scott Noel|
|07. Aircraft Noise||Naoaki Shinohara / Takatoshi Yokota||Sebastian Ghinet|
|08. Vehicle Noise & Vibration||Takashi Yamamoto / Koji Kato||Mohammad Fard|
|09. Industrial Noise||Junji Yoshida||James Thompson|
|10. Underwater & Maritime Acoustics||Tomonari Akamatsu||Michel Andre|
|Space & Material||11. Acoustic Materials||Kimihiro Sakagami||Jorge Arenas|
|12. Building & Architectural Acoustics||Yosuke Yasuda / Susumu Hirakawa||Carl Hopkins|
|13. Environmental Noise||Keiji Kawai||Timothy Van Renterghem|
|Human & Society||14. Perception & Health||Makoto Morinaga||Irene Van Kamp|
|15. Sound Quality & Product Noise||Masayuki Takada||Ercan Altinsoy|
|16. Soundscapes||Koji Nagahata||Brigitte Schulte-Fortkamp|
|17. Noise Policy & Management||Shigenori Yokoshima||Truls Gjestland|
|Special||18. Theme-related & Novel Approaches||Tetsuya Sakuma||Jian Kang|
Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts on topics in noise and vibration. The Congress Organizing Committee will select papers for presentation and arrange the final program of the Congress. Papers will be presented in lecture and poster sessions. A manuscript of each paper to be presented will be published in the Proceedings of the Congress and then placed on the online database.